Thursday, January 16, 2014CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- An attorney whose group is challenging West Virginia's ban on same-sex marriages says she's encouraged by recent federal rulings overturning such prohibitions in Oklahoma and Utah.
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage