Friday, August 22, 2014Emmy and Tony Award-winning actress Kristin Chenoweth voices her support for marriage equality in the latest video from the Human Rights Campaign’s “Americans For Marriage Equality” campaign. In the video, Chenoweth states, “The bottom line…
Tuesday, September 27, 2011Clearly, the loving and inclusive rhetoric of some mainstream Christians is fruitful. The million-dollar question is how do we get such voices to multiply and amplify? The decline of the Religious Right depends on faith communities…
- West Virginia House approves religious exemptions bill
- Rev. Franklin Graham: Gay Christians are 'The Enemy'
- Nebraska bill would allow religious child welfare agencies to refuse gay couples
- Episcopal leader: Church will not reverse gay marriage stand
- Britain’s Anglican Church avoids split over gay rights