Friday, March 11, 2011House GOP leadership took a key step this week that will allow it to defend in court the Defense of Marriage Act, the federal law that defines marriage as between a man and a woman
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose
- Have you heard of the Pastor Protection Act?
- Donald Trump says he'll overturn same-sex marriage decision if elected