Saturday, February 22, 2014PHOENIX -- Arizona's Secretary of State Ken Bennett and Treasurer Doug Ducey, both GOP candidates for governor, say a bill allowing business owners to refuse to serve gays by citing their religious beliefs should be vetoed.
- Woman to advice columnist: 'My gay son embarrasses me at church'
- Trans man with Asperger's shot and killed by police in Arizona
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Indiana businesses fear backlash over gay rights bill's failure
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'