Wednesday, March 26, 2014SPRINGFIELD, Ill. -- A bill that would prohibit conversion therapy aimed at changing the sexual orientation of gay youth is advancing in the Illinois Legislature.
Sunday, February 23, 2014SPRINGFIELD, Ill. -- A bill that would prohibit the use of controversial gay-to-straight conversion therapy on LGBT youth, has been introduced in the Illinois state legislature.
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- New York moves to stop conversion therapy for gay youth
- 'Gay conversion' therapists find safe haven in Israel
- Hawaii lawmakers: Ban gay conversion therapy for minors
- Man recounts his grim experience undergoing conversion therapy