Tuesday, April 29, 2014ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Two Maryland legislators have launched a petition drive to have the state's new law barring discrimination against people who are transgendered brought to a referendum.
- Transgender Texas prison inmates can start hormone therapy
- Maine governor stops rules for protecting transgender students
- California bill would open all single-stall restrooms to anyone
- Trans beauty pageant criticized for offering gender reassignment surgery
- Jeremy Clarkson's "evil" "transphobic" remarks come under fire