Tuesday, July 29, 2014PORTLAND, Ore. -- A lesbian couple who were left on the side of a freeway last summer by taxi cab driver who disliked the couple’s display of affection, has filed a lawsuit against the driver and…
Tuesday, March 4, 2014PORTLAND, Ore. -- State regulators say a Portland cab driver violated the rights of lesbian couple he left on the side of a freeway last summer.
- Panel recommends removing judge who refused to perform same-sex marriages
- Antigay bakery owners finally pay $135,000 in state-ordered damages
- Hearing underway for judge who wouldn't perform gay weddings
- Antigay Oregon judge goes before disciplinary commission
- Serial killer sent to death row 3 times faces 4th sentencing