Tuesday, January 22, 2013PARIS — Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel's veteran couturier, has shown his support for the legalization of same-sex marriage in France by sending two models down a catwalk wearing couture bridal gowns.
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose