Karen St. Germain
Tuesday, April 22, 2014BATON ROUGE, La. -- An effort to prohibit employers from discriminating based on sexual orientation or gender identity has been shelved for the legislative session.
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- Utah proposal would protect LGBTQ people from hate crimes
- Theodore Shoebat: 'Gays routinely rape and murder young boys during Southern Decadence'
- Indiana legislative proposals: Washington florist to testify against LGBTQ protection bills
- Kansas anti-discrimination bill seeks to protect to LGBT citizens