Wednesday, January 23, 2013The reports of the death of Equality California (EQCA) are greatly exaggerated, the nonprofit’s new boss tells San Diego Gay & Lesbian News. Like Mark Twain once did, John O’Connor, who became EQCA’s executive director about…
Friday, October 26, 2012After a year without a permanent executive director, the statewide LGBT lobbying group Equality California announced Wednesday that the board of directors has selected John O'Connor, who currently serves as the executive director of the LGBT…
- At brutal stabbing trial, mother testifies her son isn't antigay
- California bill would open all single-stall restrooms to anyone
- This gay couple's hockey match kiss was captured on KissCam. Rousing cheers ensued.
- San Diego police officer fatally shoots gay man; his third shooting since 2013
- Gay San Francisco Supervisor outsmarts assailants, leads them straight to police