Tuesday, November 6, 2012MANCHESTER, N.H. -- Democratic gubernatorial candidate Maggie Hassan has been declared the winner in a hotly contested race to replace retiring New Hampshire Governor John Lynch.
Saturday, November 3, 2012The outcome of the gubernatorial race in New Hampshire could be crucial in determining the fate of marriage equality in the state, which was the first to have a governor sign it without it being taken…
Wednesday, March 21, 2012In a dramatic surprise and major victory for supporters of marriage equality for same-sex couples, the Republican-dominated New Hampshire House voted Wednesday (March 21) not to repeal the state’s two-year-old marriage equality law.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012CONCORD, N.H. -- New Hampshire Republican State Representative David Bates on Tuesday led a rally outside the capitol building of more than 200 people interested in repealing New Hampshire's same-sex marriage law and replace it with…
Thursday, January 12, 2012CONCORD, N.H. -- New Hampshire's lawmakers are expected to vote on a bill to repeal the state’s marriage equality law as early as next week. A senior legislative assistant, speaking on the condition of anonymity, indicated…
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- Georgia House OKs bill protecting clergy who refuse to perform same-sex weddings
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- Trump, Sanders victorious in New Hampshire primaries