Monday, September 26, 2011Six Democratic lawmakers on Monday sent U.S. House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), a letter reiterating their request for a briefing on the efforts of the law firm hired by the Speaker to defend the Defense of…
Friday, April 15, 2011Democrats came out swinging on Friday during a House subcommittee hearing on the Department of Justice announcement that it would curtail its defense of the federal ban on recognition of same-sex marriages.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011Lead sponsors of the Respect for Marriage Act -- the bill aimed at repealing the Defense of Marriage Act -- are pressing House Speaker John Boehner for a briefing on any activities relating to plans by…
Wednesday, March 16, 2011Congressional Democrats on Wednesday went on the offensive, introducing bills in both the House and Senate aimed at repealing the "Defense of Marriage Act."
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage