John C. Danforth
Tuesday, May 13, 2014With just days left before the end of Missouri’s legislative session this week, former U.S. Sen. John Danforth has come out in support of the LGBT-inclusive Missouri Non-discrimination Act (MONA).
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- Utah proposal would protect LGBTQ people from hate crimes
- Indiana legislative proposals: Washington florist to testify against LGBTQ protection bills
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Kansas anti-discrimination bill seeks to protect to LGBT citizens