Monday, April 7, 2014CINCINNATI -- An Ohio state lawmaker has reiterated his call for the impeachment of a federal judge who plans to order Ohio to recognize out-of-state gay marriages.
Monday, September 23, 2013An Ohio state lawmaker wants the U.S. Congress to impeach a federal judge who ordered state officials to recognize the same-sex marriages of a deceased man and another terminally ill man on their death certificates.
- A gay veteran, kicked out of Army, receives honorable discharge
- Ohio lawmakers resist including LGBT to those covered in hate crime laws
- Ohio man jailed for 20 days for harassing gay man at gym
- This Ohio man threatened to 'shoot up' his gym for allowing gay people
- Transgender teen's suicide continues to draw attention -- one year later