Tuesday, January 14, 2014Jimmy LaSalvia, the co-founder and former executive director of GOProud, a U.S. political action group representing gay conservatives, announced Tuesday he was leaving the Republican party due in part to the "tolerance of bigotry in the…
Friday, April 26, 2013The founding members of the gay conservatives group GoProud said Friday that are stepping away from their day-to-day roles at the organization they started four years ago as a grassroots alternative to the Log Cabin Republicans.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012The Board of Directors of "GOProud," the national organization of gay conservatives, voted Tuesday to endorse presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, and said it was "prepared to commit significant resources" to ensure his victory.
- Debate takeaways: Rubio shaken, Trump not stirred
- The latest: GOP candidates offer closing arguments to NH
- Tonight's GOP debate: Rubio braces for attacks, Trump returning to stage
- Backflip: Trump now claims he will push for LGBT rights if elected
- Another one bites the dust: Rand Paul drops out of presidential race