Tuesday, September 23, 2014GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. -- Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter drew cheers Monday for his remarks supporting human rights and the LGBT community. Carter, 89, speaking to a packed house at Grand Rapids Community College, responded to…
Tuesday, April 8, 2014AUSTIN, Texas -- Former President Jimmy Carter will be the keynote speaker on the first day of the Civil Rights Summit at the LBJ Presidential Library in Austin, Texas.
Thursday, April 12, 2012Liberty Counsel deputy Matt Barber attacked former president Jimmy Carter, who in a new study Bible writes that he supports marriage equality for gays and lesbians, as “an apostate” in an interview with LifeSiteNews.
Saturday, March 24, 2012While I would absolutely love for the President to support marriage equality, it is not the end of the world if he waits until a second term. Michele Obama is correct to suggest that the most…
Monday, March 19, 2012Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter thinks it's "very fine" for gays and lesbians to marry. "In all of [Jesus'] teachings about multiple things -– he never said that gay people should be condemned. I personally think…
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage