Thursday, February 6, 2014HERCULES, Calif. — A transgender teenager facing a misdemeanor battery charge after defending herself from school bullies was in court Thursday and entered into an agreement that allows her to participate in a restorative justice program,…
Friday, January 10, 2014HERCULES, Calif. -- A transgender teenager who says she has been repeatedly bullied by other students at a California high school is now facing a criminal charge for defending herself during a confrontation.
Friday, November 15, 2013HERCULES, Calif. -- A transgender student at a California high school said she was assaulted by three other girls in a transphobic attack captured on cell phone video.
- At brutal stabbing trial, mother testifies her son isn't antigay
- California bill would open all single-stall restrooms to anyone
- Street gang member indicted in transgender teen's death
- This gay couple's hockey match kiss was captured on KissCam. Rousing cheers ensued.
- 5-year-old gender non-conforming student spurs debate at Minnesota charter school