Why I want Pope Francis to write a requiem for Gabriel Fernandez, the boy tortured to death for appearing gaySaturday, November 22, 2014There is a story that I have felt compelled to write for three months. I have not written it because I have found it difficult to find the words. I have the words. I have the…
Friday, April 18, 2014PORTLAND, Ore. — An Oregon woman has been sentenced to life in prison after being found guilty of the murder of her 4-year-old son who she believed was gay.
Thursday, April 3, 2014PORTLAND, Ore. — An Oregon woman has been found guilty of the murder of her 4-year-old son. Prosecutors said Jessica Dutro believed her son was gay, and that was the motive behind the beatings that led…
Thursday, March 27, 2014PORTLAND, Ore. -- An Oregon woman on trial for the murder of her 4-year-old son believed the boy was gay and that was a motive behind the deadly beatings, a prosecutor said.
- After accusations of cheating, Chicago man stabs his boyfriend to death
- Panel recommends removing judge who refused to perform same-sex marriages
- Hearing set for man charged in murder-terrorism case
- Texas set to execute convicted killer of female impersonator
- Street gang member indicted in transgender teen's death