Friday, September 26, 2014This weekend, Republican elected officials including Sen. Ted Cruz, Sen. Rand Paul, and Gov. Bobby Jindal will take part in what has become an annual ritual for potential GOP presidential contenders: they will seek to curry…
Friday, March 28, 2014On “Washington Watch” on Thursday, Jerry Boykin of the Family Research Council sat down with Southern Baptist Convention leader Richard Land to discuss of Military Religious Freedom Foundation founder Mikey Weinstein, who is loathed by the…
Friday, September 14, 2012This weekend Republican and conservative leaders, including GOP vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan, are set to address the Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C.
Monday, August 20, 2012On Friday, FRC’s second in command – Executive Vice President Jerry Boykin – appeared on the Glenn Beck Program and called the SPLC an “anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, Marxist organization.” Continuing, he said that the SPLC is…
Thursday, October 6, 2011This weekend, nearly every major GOP presidential candidate, along with the top two Republicans in the House of Representatives, will speak at the Values Voter Summit, an annual gathering of the leaders of the movement to…
- Ted Cruz's extremist supporters a 'collection of misfits'
- Debate takeaways: Rubio shaken, Trump not stirred
- The latest: GOP candidates offer closing arguments to NH
- Tonight's GOP debate: Rubio braces for attacks, Trump returning to stage
- Backflip: Trump now claims he will push for LGBT rights if elected