Tuesday, January 8, 2013National Stonewall Democrats Executive Director Jerame Davis confirmed to the Washington Blade on Tuesday his organization will cease operations through at least the end of this year after it failed to bridge a $30,000 budget gap.
Thursday, August 23, 2012The upcoming Democratic National Convention is set to have a record number of openly LGBT delegates, although goals for some states aren’t being met, according to new data from the National Stonewall Democrats.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012The Board of Directors of "GOProud," the national organization of gay conservatives, voted Tuesday to endorse presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, and said it was "prepared to commit significant resources" to ensure his victory.
- Debate takeaways: Rubio shaken, Trump not stirred
- The latest: GOP candidates offer closing arguments to NH
- Tonight's GOP debate: Rubio braces for attacks, Trump returning to stage
- Backflip: Trump now claims he will push for LGBT rights if elected
- Another one bites the dust: Rand Paul drops out of presidential race