Saturday, February 22, 2014U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) said Saturday that Arizona governor Jan Brewer should veto legislation that would allow business owners to cite their religious beliefs in refusing to serve gay and lesbian customers and others.
Sunday, March 31, 2013PHOENIX -- U.S. Congressman Matt Salmon says he isn’t ready to change his opinion on same-sex marriage, despite the fact that he has an openly gay son.
Sunday, March 31, 2013WASHINGTON — Republican Sen. Jeff Flake says it is "inevitable" that his party will see one of its own run for president while supporting gay marriage, but doesn't see himself "evolving" on the issue anytime soon.
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Backflip: Trump now claims he will push for LGBT rights if elected
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose
- Have you heard of the Pastor Protection Act?