Monday, October 22, 2012A North Carolina man has accused his former church of holding him against his will for four months while he was physically and emotionally abused because he is gay.
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Nebraska bill would allow religious child welfare agencies to refuse gay couples
- Episcopal leader: Church will not reverse gay marriage stand
- Britain’s Anglican Church avoids split over gay rights
- A simple note posted inside a pizzeria bathroom moved one mother to tears. Here's why.