Sunday, December 30, 2012Virginia Commonwealth University has wrapped up its internal investigation into the termination of James Finley, the openly gay Women’s Volleyball Coach, and said their review found no misconduct or discrimination.
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- Virginia lawmakers: 'Adults must check children's private parts before entering restroom'
- Virginia bill would fine trans students $50 for using 'incorrect' bathroom
- New Virginia bill would let clerks deny marriage licenses to gay couples
- Cruz's Virginia campaign leader: homosexuality is the 'prevention of the seed'