Wednesday, April 2, 2014SEATTLE -- A World Vision board member has resigned in protest after the Christian aid group quickly reversed a two-day-old policy change that would have allowed it to hire Christians in same-sex marriages in the U.S. …
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption