Jackson County MO
Wednesday, December 10, 2014A judge has rejected an attempt by the Missouri General Assembly’s GOP leadership to stop Kansas City from recognizing same-sex marriages from other states.
Monday, December 8, 2014Kansas City leaders are fighting back against a Missouri legislative effort to stop the city from recognizing legal same-sex marriages performed in other states.
Monday, July 7, 2014KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Jackson County, Mo., will not fight a lawsuit challenging Missouri's ban on same-sex marriage. Jackson County Executive Mike Sanders tells KMBC-TV that he won’t spend taxpayer money to defend the ban, and…
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose