Thursday, January 30, 2014A gay rights activist is suing popular Russian celebrity Ivan Okhlobystin, demanding an apology and monetary compensation over a speech in which the former priest said gays should be burned alive.
Wednesday, January 8, 2014A popular Russian actor, who last month said he wants to burn gay people alive because they pose a danger to his children, has asked Russian President Vladimir Putin to bring back a Soviet law criminalizing…
- A real-life friendship between a male tiger and a goat is being decried in Russia as 'gay propaganda'
- Why is it 'sodomized' instead of 'raped' when it happens to men?
- You mustn't 'engage in sodomy with the sewage system of another's anatomy'
- 'Gay fish' festival banned in Russia
- Estonia gay partnership law comes into effect amid legal confusion