Thursday, March 5, 2015James Dixon was arraigned Tuesday on manslaughter and assault charges in connection with the 2013 fatal beating of Islan Nettles, a 21-year-old transgender woman in Manhattan.
Monday, August 25, 2014NEW YORK -- One year since the murder Islan Nettles, a group of advocates and supporters gathered at the site where the transgender woman was beaten to death in a bid to keep the case in…
Tuesday, November 19, 2013NEW YORK -- Prosecutors in New York on Tuesday dismissed a misdemeanor assault charge against a Harlem man who had been arrested in connection with the fatal beating of a transgendered woman in Harlem.
Friday, August 23, 2013NEW YORK -- Hate crimes task force detectives were investigating Friday the death of a transgender woman who was assaulted last week on a New York City street and later died.
- So close: Ali Forney Center has already raised $186,073 towards buying antigay 'Harlem hate church'
- In NYC, meth use is once again on the rise among gay men
- James David Manning isn't pleased that 'fags' are trying to buy his church
- Antigay pastor James David Manning is about to lose his church
- Transgender woman claims she was harassed at Times Square restaurant; inaction from management