Tuesday, February 26, 2013More than 60 U.S. corporations -- including Apple, eBay, Facebook, Intel, Nike and Morgan Stanley -- have signed on to an amicus brief in the landmark U.S. Supreme Court challenge to Proposition 8, California's voter approved…
Friday, September 21, 2012The Boy Scouts of America has lost its largest corporate donor, Intel, which announced Friday that it will no longer support the group until it vows to stop discriminating against gay people.
- Boy Scouts' ban on advocacy could hurt LGBT group's bid for troop
- Boy Scouts' donations plummet after lifting gay leadership ban
- Despite gay leaders, Mormons stay affiliated with Boy Scouts
- "Gays and pedophiles are possessed by different demons"
- Linda Harvey: Gays are leading America to "a very dark and black place"