- Wednesday, March 18, 2015Idaho GOP lawmakers upset with federal judges overturning same-sex marriage bans across the country are pushing Congress to impeach judges who rule in favor of marriage equality.
- Monday, February 16, 2015An Idaho state lawmaker upset with federal judges who have overturned same-sex marriage bans across the nation is proposing that the U.S. Congress impeach judges who "fail to uphold" the U.S. Constitution.
- Sunday, May 11, 2014CONWAY, Ark. -- An Arkansas state lawmaker is calling for the impeachment of a Pulaski County judge who struck down the state's ban on same-sex marriage.
- Thursday, April 24, 2014JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- An effort to impeach Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon over his decision to allow same-sex couples to file joint tax returns received its first public hearing Wednesday in a House committee.
- Monday, April 7, 2014CINCINNATI -- An Ohio state lawmaker has reiterated his call for the impeachment of a federal judge who plans to order Ohio to recognize out-of-state gay marriages.
- Wednesday, October 23, 2013HARRISBURG, Pa. -- A plan by a conservative western Pennsylvania state lawmaker to seek impeachment of the state attorney general over her handling of a gay marriage lawsuit drew a stern reply Tuesday from the top…
- Monday, September 23, 2013An Ohio state lawmaker wants the U.S. Congress to impeach a federal judge who ordered state officials to recognize the same-sex marriages of a deceased man and another terminally ill man on their death certificates.