- Monday, March 21, 2016L.A.'s getting sleek new senior/homeless housing while the Bronx will have a multiservice transgender center.
A ‘psychic’ denied housing to this queer couple after sensing their ‘uniqueness.’ Now, they’re suing her.Wednesday, January 20, 2016But did she see it coming?
- Thursday, March 26, 2015A former Brigham Young University student has sued a university-contracted apartment complex that he says evicted him after he told his roommates he was attracted to men.
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015It’s still legal to deny housing to LGBT Virginians after a Senate committee on Monday failed to advance legislation amid concerns that a fair housing bill would violate religious freedoms, while delaying another bill until next…
- Sunday, May 4, 2014DALLAS -- A transgender woman facing homelessness has filed a lawsuit with the Fair Housing Office in Dallas after being denied housing by the Salvation Army because she has not undergone gender reassignment surgery.
- Monday, April 28, 2014BATON ROUGE, La. -- Attempts to advance gay rights legislation took another blow in the Louisiana Legislature. The House Commerce Committee on Monday voted 12-3 to kill a measure that would have prohibited housing discrimination against…
- Monday, March 31, 2014BATON ROUGE, La. --- Louisiana lawmakers have rejected a bill that would have prohibited housing discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Tuesday, February 4, 2014ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- A Maryland Senate panel on Tuesday heard testimony on a proposal to ban anti-transgender discrimination in the areas of housing, employment and public accommodations.
- Saturday, February 1, 2014SALT LAKE CITY -- Utah's legal fight over same-sex marriage has nothing to do with a proposed statewide anti-discrimination ban, a state senator said Friday.
- Tuesday, January 21, 2014SALT LAKE CITY -- A new poll finds that 60 percent of Utahns say the state should adopt legal protections against discrimination of LGBT people in housing and the workplace.