Hispanic National Bar Association
Wednesday, February 26, 2014WASHINGTON -- The Hispanic National Bar Association on Wednesday said it cancelled its 2015 convention in Phoenix over legislation adding protections for people who assert their religious beliefs in refusing service to gays.
- Woman to advice columnist: 'My gay son embarrasses me at church'
- Trans man with Asperger's shot and killed by police in Arizona
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Indiana businesses fear backlash over gay rights bill's failure
- BREAKING: Indiana Senate panel kills religious objections proposal