- Friday, September 18, 2015Students at Harvard are now allowed to indicate which pronouns they use, with suggested gender-neutral options like "ze" or "they."
- Saturday, February 8, 2014CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — Neil Patrick Harris, dressed in a wig, lingerie and red heels, took the stage at Harvard University on Friday to accept the 2014 Man of the Year Award from America's oldest undergraduate drama
- Saturday, May 4, 2013A Harvard professor has apologized for anti-gay remarks when he said famed British economist John Maynard Keynes' philosophy was flawed and he didn't care about future generations because he was gay and didn't have children.
- Tuesday, February 8, 2011CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Mitchell Reich, a second year at Harvard Law School, has been elected the first openly gay president of the Harvard Law Review, a journal of legal scholarship published by an independent student group…
- Tuesday, December 14, 2010On Monday morning we reported that dozens of books dealing with LGBT subject matter, were vandalized at a Harvard library with what appeared to be urine. But now the college has announced the damaged books were…
- Monday, December 13, 2010At least 40 books at a Harvard University library dealing with LGBT subject matter have been vandalized with what appeared to be urine, and University police are investigating the incident as a hate crime.