Group of Eight (G8)
Friday, April 13, 2012WASHINGTON -- Russia is openly distancing itself from language included in a joint statement released by the G8 Foreign Ministers Meeting Chairman Thursday after a meeting of the G8 Foreign Ministers in Washington.
- Palm Bay, Fla., city council votes down LGBT rights ordinance
- A real-life friendship between a male tiger and a goat is being decried in Russia as 'gay propaganda'
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- 'Gay fish' festival banned in Russia