Saturday, January 18, 2014PORTLAND, Ore. -- A suburban Portland bakery violated the civil rights of a same-sex couple by refusing to bake a cake for the women's wedding, the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries said Friday.
Wednesday, September 4, 2013The owners of an Oregon bakery at the center of a complaint for refusing to bake a wedding cake for a same-sex couple are speaking out, and say gay rights activists used "militant" and "mean-spirited, mafia-style…
Monday, September 2, 2013GRESHAM, Ore. -- The Oregon bakery that is the target of a discrimination complaint for refusing to make a wedding cake for a lesbian couple's wedding, has closed its doors.
Thursday, August 15, 2013PORTLAND, Ore. — A same-sex couple in Oregon who tried to buy a cake for their wedding has filed a discrimination complaint against the bakery that turned them down on religious grounds.
Friday, March 8, 2013GRESHAM, Ore. — About a dozen parents and students wore pink T-shirts to the Thursday night school board meeting in Gresham in support of a principal who said he's losing his job because he's gay.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013Baltimore pastry chef Duff Goldman, star of Food Network's "Ace of Cakes," has offered to bake and deliver -- free of charge -- a wedding cake to the lesbian couple in Oregon who was denied service…
Sunday, February 3, 2013GRESHAM, Ore. -- The Oregon Department of Justice is investigating a complaint that a bakery in Gresham, Ore., refused to make a wedding cake for a same-sex wedding, a possible violation of an Oregon law that…
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Panel recommends removing judge who refused to perform same-sex marriages
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Investigator sees possibility of anti-gay bias in Iowa coach's firing
- A 'psychic' denied housing to this queer couple after sensing their 'uniqueness.' Now, they're suing her.