- Wednesday, August 24, 2011On Monday it was discovered that one of the experts, Professor Lisa Diamond, cited by Speaker of the House John Boehner’s legal team in their defense of DOMA complained that her work was being distorted.
- Wednesday, July 27, 2011I tried not to laugh when I read Family Research Council President Tony Perkins’ column headlined, “Intolerant gays target Bachmann.” Perkins was referring to the undercover investigation by Truth Wins Out, that proved Marcus Bachmann lied…
- Thursday, June 9, 2011In Thursday's third and final installment of CNN's special report, the "Sissy Boy Experiment," Randi Kaye reports on how the research of Dr. George Rekers is still being used to 'treat' some gay kids and teens.
- Wednesday, June 8, 2011In this second installment of CNN's special report, the “Sissy Boy Experiment,” Dr. George Rekers learns of Kirk Murphy's suicide.
- Wednesday, June 8, 2011In the 1970s, 5-year-old Kirk Murphy underwent therapy for his effeminate behavior -- his parents enrolled him in a federally-funded experimental program at UCLA. Decades later, at age 38, he took his own life.
- Friday, May 7, 2010The 20-year old "rent boy" that accompanied notoriously anti-gay Christian leader George Rekers on a Eurpoean vaction, told media outlets this week the he was contracted to provide his client with "sexual massages" in the nude.
- Tuesday, May 4, 2010A Christian leader and prominent neuro-psychiatrist who co-founded the notoriously anti-gay Family Research Council with evangelist James Dobson, took a ten-day European vacation with a callboy he met through RentBoy.com.