Sunday, May 4, 2014NEW YORK -- The first openly gay Episcopal bishop, who became a symbol for gay rights far beyond the church while deeply dividing the world's Anglicans, plans to divorce his husband.
Monday, October 28, 2013WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — The first openly gay bishop of the Episcopal Church told a Purdue University audience he believes God is leading people to a deeper understanding of homosexuality.
Saturday, May 11, 2013This man, the first openly gay ordained bishop in the history of Christendom has become something more than himself — and he realizes it. And he realizes it with such humility, cheer and even delight that…
Monday, February 13, 2012Marriage equality took center stage again on Monday, with progress on both coasts -- in Washington out west, and in the east, New Jersey.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012CONCORD, N.H. -- New Hampshire Republican State Representative David Bates on Tuesday led a rally outside the capitol building of more than 200 people interested in repealing New Hampshire's same-sex marriage law and replace it with…
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- Trump, Sanders victorious in New Hampshire primaries
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- Gay New Hampshire man to Marco Rubio: 'Why do you want to put me back in the closet...?''
- Donald Trump: 'Ted Cruz is a pussy'