- Tuesday, December 22, 2015Advocates are called the new guidelines some of the most powerful in the nation.
- Monday, December 21, 2015New guidelines could lead to fines for business owners, landlords and employers who discriminate against people based on perceived gender identity.
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015Three-year-old Caiden wants to be a Disney princess for Halloween. And he wants his dad to be one, too.
- Friday, September 18, 2015Students at Harvard are now allowed to indicate which pronouns they use, with suggested gender-neutral options like "ze" or "they."
- Thursday, September 3, 2015The protections are part of a much broader proposed regulation released Thursday by the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Saturday, August 29, 2015The University of Tennessee Office for Diversity and Inclusion is asking students and faculty to use the pronouns in order to create a more inclusive campus,
- Wednesday, April 2, 2014LINCOLN, Neb. — A Nebraska state champion speech student will be allowed to perform a poem about gender identity for television after originally being asked not to by a statewide schools organization.
- Friday, April 26, 2013OLYMPIA, Wash. — Gov. Jay Inslee this week signed off on the final installment of a six-year effort to make language in Washington state's copious laws gender-neutral.