As of June 26, 2015:
To date: 23 countries have legalized same-sex marriage: Argentina (2010), Belgium (2003), Brazil (2013), Canada (nationwide 2005), Denmark (2012), Finland (eff. 2017) France (2013), Greenland (Oct. 2015) Iceland (2010), Ireland (eff. TBD) Luxembourg (2015), Mexico (nationwide, eff. TBD) Netherlands (2001), New Zealand (2013), Norway (2009), Portugal (2010), Slovenia (eff. TBD), South Africa (2006), Spain (2005), Sweden (2009), Uruguay (2013), Untied Kingdom (England and Wales, 2014), United States and territories (nationwide 2015).
- Wednesday, March 9, 2016There's great confusion about the future of same-sex couples seeking to get married on the island.
- Tuesday, March 8, 2016"I've said it 150 times. We're not here for discussing that!"
- Monday, March 7, 2016The video asks "Where does Donald Trump really stand on marriage equality?"
- Saturday, March 5, 2016The newlyweds wanted to go all-out with their wedding celebrations. All the trappings of a traditional Cypriot wedding were on display...
- Saturday, March 5, 2016The court issued a one-sentence order dismissing a challenge by a probate judge and a conservative policy group that wanted the state to bar gay marriage despite the landmark federal decision.
- Saturday, March 5, 2016Gov. Rick Scott's office said he'll sign the measure, which opponents say isn't necessary and an overreaction to the U.S. Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage.
- Friday, March 4, 2016"Deal with it."
- Thursday, March 3, 2016The 454-page bill aims to reverse the “absolute Tyranny” of marriage equality.
- Thursday, March 3, 2016The law would take effect July 1.