Wednesday, August 28, 2013SANTA FE, N.M. -- Attorney General Gary King says marriage licenses issued to same-sex couples in 2004 in New Mexico's Sandoval County remain valid.
Thursday, August 22, 2013LAS CRUCES, N.M. -- Seven couples were waiting outside when the Dona Ana County courthouse opened Thursday and more from across New Mexico and Texas were expected to flock to the border town as the country…
Wednesday, August 21, 2013ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.- New Mexico Attorney General Gary King says he will not challenge a move by a Dona Ana County clerk to issue same-sex marriage licenses.
Friday, August 16, 2013SANTA FE, N.M. — New Mexico's highest court says it isn't going to immediately decide whether same-sex marriage is legal in the state and the issue should be handled first by lower courts.
Monday, July 22, 2013SANTA FE, N.M. — New Mexico Attorney General Gary King told the state's highest court on Monday that a prohibition on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional.
Thursday, June 27, 2013SANTA FE, N.M. — New Mexico's highest court was asked Thursday by a same-sex couple in Santa Fe to decide whether gay marriage is legal in the state.
Friday, June 7, 2013ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Gov. Susana Martinez says Attorney General Gary King was right in not issuing a formal opinion on whether same-sex marriage is legal in New Mexico and her office will not get involved in…
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption