- Saturday, May 18, 2013PARIS — French President Francois Hollande has signed a law authorizing gay marriage and adoption by same-sex couples, after months of nationwide protests and wrenching debate.
- Saturday, April 13, 2013PARIS -- Anti-gay marriage activists in France went on the attack Friday, firing off violent rhetoric following passage of a marriage equality bill in the French Senate.
- Saturday, February 2, 2013The French National Assembly on Saturday approved the key article of a bill that would legalize same-sex marriage and grant gay and lesbian couples the right to adopt children.
- Tuesday, January 29, 2013PARIS — The French government has presented its plan to legalize same-sex marriage and adoption to Parliament for debate.
- Monday, August 27, 2012The French government is expected to introduce legislation in October that would legalize same-sex marriage, a move that would bring France in line with several European countries and fulfill an campaign promise by President François Hollande.…