Wednesday, April 30, 2014MILWAUKEE, Wis. -- The Milwaukee, Wis., county board of supervisors has voted to add gender identity and expression to the county's anti-discrimination ordinance.
Tuesday, April 8, 2014MADISON, Wis. -- A new poll released Tuesday finds a majority of Wisconsin voters favor legalizing same-sex marriage, a significant increase over polling five years ago.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013MADISON, Wis. -- Conservative attorneys are trying to persuade the Wisconsin Supreme Court to wipe out the state's domestic partner registry.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has asked a judge to allow his state to stop defending a new domestic partner registry that grants gay couples hospital visitation and other rights, because he said it violates the state…
- Teenager faces assault charges after punching the teacher who said, "I'd date you."
- Court: Judge properly tossed gay couple's parental request
- Scorecard: How the GOP candidates fared in their 2nd debate
- Gay rights group seeking $124,000 from North Dakota
- Restaurant owner shuts down antigay customer on Facebook