Wednesday, July 18, 2012ST. JOSEPH, Mo. -- A 19-year-old Eagle Scout has been terminated from his summer employment as a summer camp counselor at a Missouri-based Boy Scouts summer camp after revealing that he is gay.
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Registration opens for the 2016 North America OutGames in St. Louis
- This bill would ask police to record "perceived" sexual orientation of drivers
- Missouri AG candidate wants exemptions for same-sex marriage
- Boy Scouts' ban on advocacy could hurt LGBT group's bid for troop