Wednesday, April 30, 2014RICHMOND, Va. — An advocacy group is calling for changes to Virginia's tax law. Married same-sex couples in Virginia can file joint tax returns with the federal government but not with Virginia.
Tuesday, September 10, 2013RICHMOND, Va. -- A statewide LGBT advocacy group is working to being an "equality" license plate to Virginia in support of LGBT rights.
Friday, June 21, 2013RICHMOND -- Equality Virginia PAC, the advocacy arm Equality Virgina, on Friday endorsed the Democratic ticket for Virginia's three top elective offices, while at the same time acknowledging that a lack of public comment on LGBT…
Thursday, January 17, 2013RICHMOND, Va. — Senators and LGBT organizers gathered at the Virginia General Assembly on Thursday to announce and show support for SB701 — a law that would re-introduce sexual orientation into the list of protected classes…
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Investigator sees possibility of anti-gay bias in Iowa coach's firing
- A 'psychic' denied housing to this queer couple after sensing their 'uniqueness.' Now, they're suing her.