Wednesday, April 23, 2014CINCINNATI -- A gay rights group wants to intervene in a court case that's being appealed, hoping to persuade a federal court to overturn Ohio's same-sex marriage ban and allow same-sex couples to wed in the…
Saturday, February 15, 2014COLUMBUS, Ohio -- As it works to educate Ohioans on the need for marriage equality, a coalition of state and national advocacy groups says it opposes another organization’s effort to win Ohioans marriage equality at the…
Wednesday, December 11, 2013COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The last blog post on the website for New Jersey United for Marriage is dated Oct. 21, the day gay and lesbian couples began getting marriage licenses across the state.
Thursday, June 6, 2013COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A short-lived show of unity Wednesday between Equality Ohio and Freedom Ohio deteriorated quickly as the allies-turned-rivals-turned-allies turned into rivals again.
Wednesday, June 5, 2013COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The group collecting signatures for a referendum on marriage equality in Ohio says it will wait until 2014 to put the issue before voters.
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'