Emmett C. Burns
Tuesday, February 5, 2013ANNAPOLIS, Md. — An ethics panel has criticized a Maryland lawmaker for using his official letterhead to urge Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti to restrain linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo from publicly supporting same-sex marriage.
Monday, September 10, 2012BALTIMORE, Md. -- The Maryland lawmaker who wrote to the owner of the Baltimore Ravens professional football team last month, asking that the team silence linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo over his support of same-sex marriage, has backed…
Friday, September 7, 2012Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe on Friday entered the controversy surrounding a Maryland lawmaker’s attempts to stifle Baltimore Ravens’ linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo’s support for marriage equality.
Friday, September 7, 2012Brendon Ayanbadejo, a linebacker for the NFL's Baltimore Ravens, on Friday responded to a Maryland lawmaker who demanded that he "cease and desist" his support for marriage equality, and expressed surprise that a politician would try…
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption