Saturday, March 29, 2014NEW YORK -- The owner of a Mexican restaurant in Tribeca who warned his staff weekly about the eternal damnation awaiting "gay people" owes a lesbian chef $1.6 million, a New York appeals court ruled.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012NEW YORK -- A jury in New York has award $1.6 million to to a lesbian chef who accused restaurateur Edward Globokar of forcing her to participate in prayer meetings at Mary Ann’s, a Mexican restaurant…
- New York moves to stop conversion therapy for gay youth
- 'Gay conversion' therapists find safe haven in Israel
- Hawaii lawmakers: Ban gay conversion therapy for minors
- Fargo hospital says transgender lawsuit should be dismissed
- Nebraska bill would allow religious child welfare agencies to refuse gay couples