Monday, July 7, 2014Burger not included ... The "Proud Whopper" was available for only a few days at one San Francisco Burger King location during the city's pride festivities. Customers were not told what is in the burger, which…
Tuesday, February 26, 2013More than 60 U.S. corporations -- including Apple, eBay, Facebook, Intel, Nike and Morgan Stanley -- have signed on to an amicus brief in the landmark U.S. Supreme Court challenge to Proposition 8, California's voter approved…
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose
- Have you heard of the Pastor Protection Act?
- Donald Trump says he'll overturn same-sex marriage decision if elected