Thursday, March 6, 2014DETROIT -- Testimony concluded Thursday in a federal court challenge to Michigan's ban on same-sex marriage, with a witness for the state testifying that unrepentant homosexuals are going to hell.
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'