Thursday, April 23, 2015Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey is instructing a state agency to allow all legally married couples, including same-sex couples, to jointly be adoptive and foster parents.
Tuesday, April 14, 2015The bill in recent weeks has been caught up in the debate over same-sex marriage after the Maricopa county attorney adopted a policy of not helping same-sex couples adopt.
Saturday, February 22, 2014PHOENIX -- Arizona's Secretary of State Ken Bennett and Treasurer Doug Ducey, both GOP candidates for governor, say a bill allowing business owners to refuse to serve gays by citing their religious beliefs should be vetoed.
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Indiana businesses fear backlash over gay rights bill's failure
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- BREAKING: Indiana Senate panel kills religious objections proposal
- Survey: Religious objections law cost millions