Monday, July 2, 2012The ranking Democrat on the U.S. House Armed Services Committee has introduced a bill that would exempt the Department of Defense and the Department of Veterans Affairs from the Defense of Marriage Act, the 1996 federal…
- Study: Far more men are raped in the military than reported by Pentagon
- Mike Huckabee: Allowing transgender people into the military will turn it into a "social club"
- Pentagon will start dismantling military's transgender ban on Monday
- Benefits offered for same-sex spouses of Texas state workers
- Federal employee healthcare providers can no longer exclude transition-related services